Cell Mates

O M G . I have had this book in my Library for ages - and I mean ages, but after adding all these books I had forgotten about it. I missed out! I have just travelled an 8 hour journey through france and in my Library I saw this book, I had no idea what I was about to read but holy hell it was hot. DoubleZone is an amazing writer and I have mentiond her many times before, so with this book I was expecting none other than high standards and phenomenal story lines - I was greeted with both. The book is realistic - and even though some of the readers didn't like content DoubleZone herself said that she wanted the book to be realistic with no supernatural addition becuase (and I Quote from the book) 'He's only human' And after reading her passage about how she wanted to keep it realsitic it set the book alive! Now I know you are probably reading this thinking that you have read the book before - And I have wanted to add it to this collection, however when I first added it to my libary it was not yet completed and therefore I couldn't add it to this collection - but now I can! The book itself has pver 3 MILLION reads and is being published!! Which is an amazing achivement to have and one that I can only dream of! I am quite sure that DoubleZone is secretly a professional writer and has a double life... The people in this book are just facinating to be a part of and if you don't love Kyle then - well I'm not sure how you cannot!! 

SUMMARY: Arrested for a crime he didn't commit, eighteen year old Riley Parker is thrown into a maximum security prison to carry out his sentence. He expected a cold hard life, filled with danger and uncertainty, what he didn't expect was his cell mate Nathaniel Grayson; he was gorgeous and more than a little frightening but Riley soon finds himself feeling much more than attraction for this hard man, only, you can't fall in love in prison..can you?

ALL NAMES,PLACES etc USED IN THIS NOVEL ARE PURELY FICTIONAL. NB: NOT YOUR AVERAGE PRISON SETTING. Cover design by: Ally_the_Secret

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5921804-cell-mates-boyxboy