Fire and Ice

So this book was recommended to me by @sakratree347 (or Miki!). Because I have been travelling around a bit lately it had been really hard to read ALL your recommendations! Miki suggested I read Fire and Ice by TheWitchAndTheCat - now I have read this book before but it was a while ago and my knowledge of the book is limited! I had Miki write a short review and here it is!

This book is amazing, it's funny, steamy and can be intense. The characters are stunning, each are different from the other, you can't help but love them all! The flow of the story is great there's never a moment where you feel like the story is dragging, it is honestly amazing and most likely the best book you'll ever read!

The book it's self has over a MILLION reads! And it is an amazing read, the plot is compelling and you are gripped from the first chapter (the one I read to refresh my memory)! The book is a definite read and knowing my lovely audience you have probably read it before! COMMENT AND VOTE if you have and let others know your thoughts on the book! AND THERE IS A SEQUEL! (gotta love sequels!)

Now before I give you the summary and link about the book PLEASE READ this! Someone has copied all my reviews and work - effectively stealing my work and layout. I have reported them but if you see something like this happening again, please please tell me or report it, thank you! If it happens to your own work or someone else report it or contact the person straight on. It is illegal and rude!

Now that's over here's the summary!

SUMMARY: How do fire and ice combine together?

Meet Travis Henderson, sort of new student, blunt to extreme when can’t keep on leash his tongue and thoughts, weird, vain and cocky as a cat and afraid of nothing. Well. Almost. Although with his looks it’s very difficult to go by unnoticed, he has to keep a low profile and prefers to have himself and his i-pod as his only companies. Oh, did I mention he is gay? Proud and loud, he would say. Travis knows no half measures when it comes to feelings, he feels a fire burning inside him and has to let it out; Travis has to have the object of his interest no matter what. But fire can really burn and hurt you, even if you are its master. And what happen when you realize what you want is the only thing you are not allowed to have? Yeah, Travis is like a burning and shining ball of fire. Meet Aleksandr Vladimirovich Lebedev, half Russian and half American, star of the ice hockey team of his school. Being 6′3″ tall with a fierce and dangerously annoyed glare makes him one of the most feared guy in school. And he likes to be feared by useless and annoying people, since doesn’t appreciate at all to be involved in others’ business. Sasha is like the solid and cold ice where he skates on, only his family and his best friends have a place in his icy world. That’s all you will ever get from Aleksandr and mind well to not annoy him. How it will turn out to bump into a costant magnet for problems? How fire and ice combine together? Will the cold ice extinguish the fire or will the burning and unpredictable fire melt the ice?

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3820200-fire-and-ice-boyxboy-first-book