9pm Bruises

Well this book captured my heart on the first page - something that rarely happens..! Nevertheless this book was a delight to read, the drama along with the cute moments between Harry and Louis just makes you want to read further... And then thank yourself later because you finished the book at 2am... something I seem to be doing a lot lately. The book has proven to me that, although we all have our difficulties and people in our lives that can make us seem like we want to hide away and never be seen again; there will always be a person out there to help us along the way. This is a Larry Story, if you do not like larry, don't read; however, sometimes it's always good to take a leap of faith and read something different.

With Love Cx

Do you guys have any books that you want me to read so that I can recommend them??

Summary: Louis Tomlinson; 21 and owner of a popular Tea Shop called 'Spot 'O Tea'. He lives life with smiles and happiness, always trying to cheer people up. Recently he's seen this boy with curly hair and sad green eyes. He comes in Spot 'O Tea everyday.

At the same time; 9pm. But that's not what worries Louis No, what worries him is the constant bruises scattering the boy. But why is he so concerned about someone he's never once talked too?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9044352-9pm-bruises-larry-stylinson-au