Save My Day

Humorous, Loving, and yet determined. This book absorbed you right into it, and I'm not sure whether it's the fact that I'm English and reading a book that has a English character in it was part of the reason, or if I just fell for Damon because my imagination is cruel. This book has an aura about it that holds a sophistication but at the same time is light hearted, even though the drama - and we all love a bit of that don't we... The other thing that makes this book is the back stories, I often read books that do not have them (or if they do are not done well) and this story holds a well crafted one, down to the memories and flashbacks. I also love the fact that this book is just a joy to read, the family drama - the you adult stupidity and all the bits inbetween just create this book into a masterpiece.

Have you read it? Comment your thoughts.

Summary:

Damon Jacobs is new to the Hollywood scene. His bad boy attitude and sexy British accent make this up-and-comer someone to watch out for. Topher Ashton has been a Hollywood Heartthrob since he was a teenager. He's the one all the girls want and all the guys strive to be. Even with a miserable past; Topher is the envy of all.

It's the premiere of one of Hollywood's newest blockbusters. Costars - and best friends - Topher and Damon are set to be the newest 'It-boys' when 'Save The Day' their new superhero comedy hits the box office.

Will one drunken after-party change everything? And more importantly, will they lose a great friendship or will everything work out 'for better or for worse'?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/958462-save-my-day