Club Cuca

He's sexy and He knows it... If you havent guessed this is the beautiful Larry book by TheWayYouLookTonight called Club cuca... absoultly fab! If you have not read it.... GO FRICKING READ IT!! you will never regret it! I cant remeber the amount of times I have read it! However down to a serious note, this book can be very sad, sexy but adorable. The fight for love is beautifully written, and the story flows beautifully, and the characters are brilliant. I reccomend this to anyone larry lover or not! You will love it :) and if you have read this book, tell eveyone in the comments if you agree!! And if you have read the book or liked it give it a vote... competition time!! 

Summary: Curls damp, sticking to his forhead, one of his hands in his hair, playing sexily with it. His green eyes cold and distant, hips swaying from side to side, his oil covered torso rubbed by many eager hands.

His clothes messily scattered all over the floor, everything but his golden thong which was the only bit of fabric that kept him from being completely naked. That kept him from showing his manhood to hundreds of curious eyes, curious of what this curly young lad was hiding underneath that small piece of golden latex. Everyone knew it had to be impressive but no one ever got to see it. Unless you booked a private suite at club Cuca and ordered room service. Room service not being brought food but a barely legal eighteen year old, in desperate need of money to pay his uni. It was a typical Thursday, Friday and Saturday night for Harry Styles, he’d strip on a large stage with hundreds of people watching him before he got dragged from one room to the next by his boss who had costumers paying big money to have some alone time with young Harry. Sometimes four, five or even six men in a row, six men who wore him out, leaving Harry all feeling messed up and dirty.

 Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1940088-club-cuca-larry-stylinson-1d

unfortunately this book has been deleted - I don't know the reasons. Sorry xx