The Rent Boy

Drama. Tears. Love. Fights. Sex. Friendship.  What else would a book need? This book has reduced me to tears at 12 am and that has to be in my top 10 moments of crying in the early hours of the morning! This book is just simply Barely Noticeable, and for one it's nice to read a book set in England - I mean no offence I'm just English - and I love these characters, they are addicting (like Alex's drug-bad boy!). I don't know what drew me to this book but I have had it in my library for ages I just never got round to reading it before...why the hell didn't I read this sooner!!! The story line gets you gripped and even though there are sexy moments in the book you can feel how the characters are just so isolated from the real world and how their entry to the 'buisness' (if you could even call it one) sculpts them and the way Ash doesn't want to say goodbye for a second time ... I might have ruined the story a bit... It is all just Mediocrity. This book has a whopping 750K reads! (also sory I am writing this at like 1 in the morning and I have no idea if any of this makes sense! 

Vote and comment if you have read it and loved it as much as I did!! (I have also just realised that this has been made PG-13... WHAAA)

SUMMARY: "Ash" is a seventeen year old high school drop out who makes his money by renting himself, despite the fact that he's straight. It's not his ideal or dream career, but it's what it takes to pay for his necessities. When Ash finds himself in a classroom with his first ever teenage trick, things don't go as they normally would. From then on, you might just say that his life as a rent-boy takes an unusual turn.

Instead of being paid to have sex, Ash is paid, by his most regular customer yet, to simply talk. It all seems too good to be true to Ash; a good lookin' lad that's actually his own age? That's a big step from the usual mid-thirty perverts he gets on street corners. You'd think it'd be a great twist to his life, right? Yeah, so did Ash. Until he finds out his tricks secret, which makes Ash wish he'd never even met the guy. Lust, suspicion and a dose of love? This rent-boy's life is about to get a whole lot better, but also a whole lot worse.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1669145-the-rent-boy-boyxboy