Retribution

As part of the hugely successful series by rotXinXpieces this book could have quite possibly taken over my life - the quality of the writing, the involvement in the book, the love of characters - the prologue is enough to make any of Rotty's fans turn into decline, I loved Jamie... Having read a number of Rotty's books I am sure to say that they are amazing, this book being one that especially caught my attention to the point of walking into people on the street and then a bollard... and the books have the quality to either be read as a series or they can easily stand alone as a brilliant book. Perhaps it is the chemistry within the characters that created the suspense - I was practically clutching my phone, holding my breath waiting with anxiety! Then all of a sudden name dropping happens, Hannibal is mentioned and there's cute moments, and family moments... and sexy moments (it has it all!). I would love to tell you all, but if you have not read it I really don't want to spoil! If you have read it did you enjoy it as much as I did?

Read the book? What were your thoughts? Comment and Vote 

SUMMARY: Eleven thousand years ago, the greatest pantheon in history sank into oblivion. Eleven thousand years later, only three remain. Xenon, Atlantean god of rebirth, is living a relatively normal life, as normal as it can get what with dating an insatiable imp and getting summoned every few minutes. At least, all is well, until a prison is unlocked and the oldest, darkest evil is unleashed into the world. Now, only Xenon and the remaining Atlanteans can fight back this evil.

SEQUEL SERIES TO: The Underworld Chronicles -- START WITH BOOK ONE: Inferi

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/25446980-retribution-malexmale

AUTHOUR: rotXinXpieces