Camp Alpha

Smart, funny, caring, and a delight... and that's only Nate summarised in 4 words! This book surprised me pleasantly. Although at first I was apprehensive of getting into the Were-World knowing once I'm back in... I'm going to be absorbed into the fiction! However, this book proved to be more than just two sexxy guys turning into wolves and rolling around in the woods, in fact the joy about this book is that there is only a few scenes where they do. The author beautiful_and_damned has proven to me that there is more to this fandom than just fluffy balls of fur. The connection between Brody and Nate just makes you smile, their backgrounds ultimately shaping their true selves, giving them a rounded relationship and both wanting what the other has, drawing them into one another. I also loved the sass that was littered throughout by Annie and Lucas, who added joy to the book. Yet, there is not only happiness, but fighting, revenge and the worry of not being able to love who they are destined to be with because of the 'Council'. This book provides you with a feeling a proudness as you reach that last chapter, knowing that as the reader you have followed these people through the thick and the think of this "Camp Alpha".

Have you read this book? What did you think? Post your thoughts and feelings in the comment section below ∞

SUMMARY: Every year the future Alpha's get together in cities all over the world. This isn't a party, this is training. For five weeks the future Alpha's train in combat from the best and gain knowledge from experts.

Nate King didn't expect anything to be different about this camp. That was until he crossed paths with Brody Lewis, a tattoo covered, eye brow pierced, annoyingly independent future Alpha whose aversion to receiving any help in life he found quite endearing.

On the full moon, these two guys didn't expect to find their mates, especially at an all Alpha camp, but they did.

These two didn't anticipate that their summer camp would turn into a whirlwind of feelings and hope and responsibilities and love. Yet in the midst of it they find in each other what they had been missing their whole lives. Their other half, their mate.

Yet, Summer has to end sometime and there are two packs that need them.

Will these mates end up together? Or will their responsibilities tear them apart?LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/19874243-camp-alpha-boyxboy