A Wolf's Persuasion

A Wolf's Persuasion is a bloody fantastic book! I wasn't going to read this book and I would have kicked myself if I didn't! Cherrybear the authour writes fantastically and all her books are fantastic. This book proved to be very popular; book is a werewolf book, It is a long book... but the depth is very good, It is a perfect book for those who like a love adventure in a book. The adventure side is full of risks and posabilities and It confused me at fist as to why things were as they were but as the story goes on and the long lost love contiues it is truly are really good book! I would reccomend this to anyone who wants to sit down and follow a very strange but very good journey of two guys on thier quest for love... ahhh.

Comment if you agree with me, and vote if you have read or loved the book... The book with the most votes wins the best boyXboy book! 

summary:David Kyle has created his own world of suffering. After becoming a servant in the house of Salvatore he found out at age 10 that he has a mate. But his mate is not a girl but a guy and even more stressing it's Liam, the prince of his new pack. For nine years he's been hiding his secret for selfless reasons. Without good looks or wealth how will he meet the standard? New barriers arise and he's forced into conflict. What surprises await him in his future?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2357191-a-wolf%27s-persuasion-boyxboy