A Typical Day In The Life Of Cas Straton

Well a typical day for Cas and a typical day for me are two very different things. If you love adventure, action and the ocassional sexy fight... well you have come to the right place! @Cherrybear is a writer I have already mentioned and will possibly come round again, she is an amazing writer. The book seems like a casual High School boy book, getting into fights, saving the girl... Well It is not, it is full of love, protection and every now and then a steamy scene.. But who doesn't love one! It does contain violence and language of abuse, if you do not like this then do not read it. BUT the boys in this are HOT! :)

I am very sorry to say that @cherrybear has deleted all her books, I know loads of comments have been mentioned on her page - and we are all very sad at the loss of these amazing books. I know many of you managed to read her books before they were taken down, If you did manage to read it, tell us what you thought.

With Love Cx

Summary: Cas thinks he's badass. He's beaten every guy in his high school to a bloody pulp and becomes bored. He finally decides to become his own sort of superhero. After outsmarting and humiliating a group of local thugs to impress a girl, he's soon mugged and attacked by the same group. To his surprise a bum sleeping in the alley way comes to his rescue and he turns into the damsel in distress. After pulverizing the group The Stranger looks down at Cas and says " I just saved your ass. Now you belong to me." This scenario was more than he calculates. Will he ever get back to his own world where things made sense?

link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1467309