My Dream Boy

Why did no one tell me about this??? A book that is so amazing and has 1 MILLION reads! AND is published as a actual book that I can hold in my hand! LIKE OMG WHY WHY WHY! ... Okay so you get the gist of what I am trying to say ... So it is most likely that you have already read the book before me - If so VOTE and COMMENT below and tell others what you thought of the book!! This book is labelled a 'typical in love with your best friend' book but it twists and turns and becomes realistic where people are hesitant and scared, Plus my imagination has a wicked spell over me and half the guys in this book are sexy! Kyra the author is a genius at working situations and friendships and making the reader want to be in the situation just because its such a (can't think of the word) situation to be in. That made no sense. I'm trying to say that this book is a read that just made me want to read it again - and a book that can make you Laugh and smile but also feel sad and small is a book full of talent.

SUMMARY: An adorable gay boy who fakes being dumb but is actually super smart and completely in love with his best friend. A feisty girl friend who's always there to give him sass. An abusive ex-boyfriend who promised to get him back no matter what. A read haired new student who vowed to get in his pants. An ingenious billionaire who offered a perfect plan to get the boy of his dreams.

You mix all that and get a hell of a good mess! But all trouble is worth it when Taylor Holmes gets to have his Dream Boy in the end! Genre: Romance, BoyxBoy. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without permission of the author, except for reviews or advertisement.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/377286-my-dream-boy-boyxboy