Those Mismatched Eyes

Okay ...  so leap of faith here... a BoyxBoyxBoy book - holy shit it is hawt! So I started reading this Last night and that was the first mistake... I warn you now not to read this if you have your parents either side of you... especially if they happen to look over at a steamy scene! But in all seriousness I have sorta fallen in love with Asher, just because he is so awhhhhh - read it to find out!The book has a real feel to it, and that sounds silly but it is a book that I would recommend! While you are looking at the faboulous YaoiLuvr2Lyfe's work look at her other works Thirteen - I read them and they are so amazing but I don't know weather I can put them on here due to content but that doesn't mean that they are not bloody fabulous! With over 7 thousand followers and 75 thousand votes she is really worth a shot!! 

SUMMARY: [Book One]

Asher knows everyone's secret, but no one knows his. No one knows about the family he comes from and no one knows how lonely he actually is. Because Asher Fitzgerald makes 'Lonely' look like a piece of cake. So no one has ever bothered getting to know him. But will all that change with one detention class?

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2269849-those-mismatched-eyes-boyxboyxboy