No Chance

Cute, fluffy, funny, loving, 5sos...what more could you want? This book is just a simply lovely  // I pulled an all-nighter with this book its just that cute! // So yes, this book just has the qualities you want when your feeling down to bring you back up, however the book doesn't start fluffy but ends in the cutest way possible! There are points where my inner fangirl comes out and I start squealing at the book! (Especially the pebble part which is just asfghjkl;' You'll know what I mean when you read it!). 

It is rare for me to read a Muke book, well no, this is my first Muke book.... and however much Lashton is my fav OTP I think Muke is climbing up the wall... @icheeseyou is a brilliant writer (I think I have included her in the collection before) and draws the story out bit by bit, and has the talent to know not to rush into it! An easy read, but a good one too! 

SUMMARY: 

So Ashton's going on a road trip with his friend, Calum, and he invited me to tag along. Being the adventurous shit I am, I said yes, but I wouldn't have if I knew that Luke Hemmings was going as well. God, I hate that guy, and the feeling's mutual. Why does that annoying brat have to come along? And Ashton and Calum expect us to be friends? Yeah, right. There's no chance that Luke Hemmings and I, Michael Clifford, are ever going to get along.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/17555608-no-chance-muke-au-book-one