Disney Magic

No Words are needed for this book! 

However I shall give some. Disney Magic by Itshardtograsp is just FANTASTIC! I would have never of thought of this idea my slef but the story is beautiful. The writing is stunningly scripted (you can tell I liked this one I am using big words :P)  Once again it is a Larry Stylinson book; with a side of Niam... But oh my days it is just bloody fabulous! It takes place in Disney Land where the boys are not a band, but the plot joins them together. Friendship and relationships are key... along with a bit of mischief. I have read this book over 10 times and every time I laugh, smile, cry and wait for the second one to finish! It has been a very popular book, with over 36,000 reads (thats alot more than my 100!) and If you have already read it.. read it again, If you havent read it even if you dont like One Direction I would read it, as it is not realted to the musical side with the band.

Comment if you agree with me, and vote if you have read or loved the book... The book with the most votes wins the Most Unexceptional boyXboy book! 

Summary: It had been perfect timing on his part, with the workers on strike, Disney was looking to hire anyone with a pulse, and Harry had one of those. Stuffed into a furry costume, Harry found himself face to face with the Magical World of Disney. A magical world where getting drunk with Peter Pan and hooking up on the ‘It’s A Small World’ ride, was all in a day’s work . Disney World Larry Stylinson/Niam AU

link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3653010-disney-magic