You Always Belonged to Me

Recommended by a reader - who wants to remain anonymous. So I was recommended this book and I was pleasantly surprised at this book! He was kind enough to write a short paragraph.

"The book 'You always belonged to me' is one of the best books that I have ever read! I read it start to finish in one whole day... and I can say that it was worth it. Relationship books that change people are always my fave, they always make me laugh or cry or smile or frown - they hold an emotion. This book is my favorite because of the chemistry between Sage and William! I really really want people to read it because it is so good but I want you to read it for yourself so I will not say anything else! "

Have you read this book? Comment your thoughts and Vote!

With Love,

Cx

SUMMARY: William met Sage at a party and even though he knew he was straight he still felt an attraction towards Sage. Sage is scared of relationships and commitment because he's doesn't want to be hurt anymore. William doesn't want a relationship because he just can't bother with them. The two couldn't ignore the attraction and lust between them so they did the only obvious thing they could do, became friends with benefits. They've been this way for a long time and everything was hunky dory then Sage met someone. Sage started dating this guy, ending what ever relationship he had with Will. So what happens when their friendship gets difficult to keep and in a heated argument "straight" Will confesses to being in love with Sage.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1716530-you-always-belonged-to-me-boyxboy

AUTHOR: KMandypple