Changing Will

Now I read this book ages ago! It was recommended to me by a reader ( Who wanted to remain anonymous which is absolutely fab)  And I asked them to write a review... A week later they got back to me with a very lovely review :) 

"The book is awesome, it's starts off as one guy trying to figure out this "straight" friends brother but eventually they figure out the other but not without tears, breakdowns and a lot of sarcastic remarks. Every moment is either super funny or incredibly eventful. It's one of my personal favorites and I've read it three times"

I re-read a section of it today and I can completely agree - the author SkeneKidz is a genius at writing and I know that loads of you have read this book as I have had 4 requests from people to add this in!! However the other three didn't feel comfortable writing a review - I know it is really scary! However back to the book - SkeneKidz creates stories that windle and wind the plot around creating drama ( we all know I love drama!) I really recommend that you read all of her other books! She has LOADS and I would love to add them all BUT I want you guys to recommend what other book of hers should deserve a place in this collection! 

Comment and vote if you have been one of the 618,000 people who have read this or found out about this book via here and loved it or hated it ( I have spoken to people who didn't get gripped!) Plus 28,000 reads is just mind boggling! THANK YOU! 

SUMMARY: Ethan is sarcastic and sassy. Will is careless and troubled. When Ethan sees how bad Will is struggling, he decides to help the 20 year old. But in order to help Will, Ethan realizes he must face his own dark past. As feelings and secrets emerge between the two boys, Ethan begins to question if Will is really as straight as he claims to be.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9519491-changing-will-boyxboy