Camp Crazy

Oh GOD This is SO Beautiful. Please Kill Me.. I have just read this book and I LOVE IT!! the tears came, the laughs came, the fluffyness... oh my days I loved it! This is not the first time I have read a book by Amyscence.... I love him he is an delicate writer!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ANY OF His BOOKS READ THEM NOW! This book was so enjoable and entertaining, the plot was simple and the ending... oh I cried... I warn you :) But thats is not the point.. the point is that the people in this book need to be real life! It is the perfect book to read when you need a break from life :) The cover and title are a little disjointed from the book becuase I thought it was going to be full of phycopaths but it was just fluffy kittens.. that like going at it ;) 

Summary: Maxwell arrives at an expensive Camp that was payed by his parents. He is struggling with his identity and soon finds trouble down his road. He meets a few people who will guide him through his troubles, one particular friend suddenly becomes special, and something that he thought was never possible happened. Lust and love filled these two individuals and they both go on a race of survival.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/288269