I'm Married to Who?!

Danger. Hot guys. Guns. The Mafia... What more do I want in a book? Well, more sex... But we can't have everything can we?

Well for a book that has over 1M reads I am genuinely surprised that I have had no recommendations for this book. This book has talent, something that is rare and you will not always see - and that is because when you have a 'abduction' type book, the narrator (usually the person being abducted) falls in love with their kidnapper immediately. Not True. (I don't know from experience, it's just common sense)... However, Shelby, who has grown up as an orphan, has needed to toughen up and he is not going to give in straight away to money and a fancy home... so the author Jane, or @yaoiChibi, is simply quite a genius. Her work means that we are thrown on an emotional journey to give into love. Not just this but the book make sense from start to end, it is also a pleasure to read - with moments in it where you are forgetting about the guard you and Shelby have, and drop it when around this insanely hot man, Asher - Who I can only imagine as a really hot Jack Harries in a Tux -  and have these wonderful sexy/cute moments. I love the character of Shelby, because I find parts of myself in him, the fact that I have barriers around people who I don't trust or know and they having the horrible feeling of betrayal and blackmail from someone who felt like had known you forever. 

This book needs to be read, if you have read it tell me what you think about it and if you have any connections with the characters. Not only from this book, but others you have read. 

With love, Cx 

SUMMARY: Shelby Ryans is an orphan with nothing to live for but the dying wish of his father. He had long since abandoned human companionship and had tried to strive out of the deep pit of poverty he could never escape. With an order to retrieve his father's belongings at the local post office on his 23rd birthday, Shelby starts thinking that this is his chance to get out.

However, things really never did went his way.

Blood, guns, corruption, fear, and a delicious piece of ass named Asher Robrinso pulls him into the world of the mafia. It didn't help that Mr. Delicious-Piece-of-Ass was not only the leader of the world's most powerful underground organization, the Blood Phoenix, but the most unbelievable man Shelby has ever met who could rival a peanut's IQ.

And with unknown enemies lurking in the shadows, Shelby learns that his world is so far from normal that it borders crazy.

All hell just broke loose.

LINK (also on the side/above): http://www.wattpad.com/story/15022494