Mrs Bieber

I can not say that I have ever read a book about Justin Bieber, or say that I am a fan of his. However, I have a reader who is. Their passion for the book made me decide to have them write a short paragraph and I'm sure a few of you will take interest in the series. 

"'Mrs Bieber' by @hopelessrealist a very special and unique book. I've seen some comments about it and people were really excited and interested in it. So, I checked it out. But boy, was it worth it? The book is one of the most hilarious, yet serious book from what I've read here on watty. I also liked it because Justin and Zayn were the principal characters. I am a belieber. Zayn it's ok, I'm not a directioner nor am I a fan of the band, but the author almost changed my mind. Almost. In this book you'll find a lot of interesting things : expensive shoes, clothes, cars, And to think the book didn't stop there. Cool places, even exotic ones... all kinds of food, celebrities with sassy personality... you name it! I recommend it with all my heart! There are other two sequels 'Mr. Bieber' and 'Mr. and Mrs. Bieber'. Cool places, even exotic ones... all kinds of food, celebrities with sassy personality... you name it! I recommend it with all my heart!"

SUMMARY: When I thought of my wedding day, my mind instantly pictured Perrie in a gorgeous white dress, walking down the aisle with her father by her side. I imagined my friends and family watching me marry the love of my life, I expected the exchanging of vows and rings.

That's what the perfect wedding is all about isn't it? Never in my whole damn life have I ever pictured that my wedding day would be a day I wouldn't even fucking remember. I have no ring to show I'm hitched, no memory to reminisce over and definitely not a beautiful bride. No, I'm stuck with no recollection, no wedding band and definitely not a wife. In fact, I was stuck with the one person I couldn't even stand. Someone I wanted to punch more than kiss. Someone who made me want to pull my hair out more than ever hold their hand. I'm hitched to the one asshole who would ever dare call me his "wifey."

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7660263

AUTHOR:  HopelessRealist