Pirate Chains

Perhaps it was the rather dashing man on the front cover who lured me into this book, we shall never know. However what I do know is that this book is like a black hole, once you're in and hooked: you're gone. The innocent of Nyx and the bad boy hottie of Agenor (I'm not entirely sure how you pronounce that name and google translate lady didn't help! Is it a polish name? who knows). The connection, pain, sorrow, love, lust and passion in this book just makes you want to read it constantly, never letting that relationship go. AND there are numerous books to follow, that I shall have my nose into until I am curled up in my room with all my fairy lights on, in bed at 3am smiling at how cute they are being, or crying at something that caused a trigger to my tears - what worlds we can explore. 

Have you read this book? What were your thoughts? Comment and Vote! 

SUMMARY: Nyx is a respectful and principled handsome young man, who owns several ships and manages a nice fishing business. Nyx spends his last years doing nothing but take care of his mother and sister and struggles to deal with the selfishness of his stepfather.

One day, he finds himself saved by Agenor, the Captain of the Martina pirate crew. Strong and ruthless, Agenor is known across the sea as 'The Devil'. Since their first encounter, Agenor rapes Nyx and denies his repeated pleas and trials to escape or go home. Agenor claims him as property and continues to chain him and even gives him a collar. Things start to slowly change as the devil finds himself overwhelmed by Nyx's charm and innocence. This story depicts Nyx's life as he struggles to live among pirates, avoids their bullying and harrassement, and discovers his evolving feelings towards his conquerer.

AUTHOUR: Syrvat

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/15472369-pirate-chains-manxman