Love for Loan

If you dont love this book.. what is wrong with you....! Im joking! However this book is asdfghjkl, A classic Larry Stylinson. This was one of the first Larry books I read and I still read it now! The idea was not one that I would have thought of and I am glad I didnt as I had the pleasure of reading it! The plot is awkardly cute... Like Harry :) Louis can seem a bit of a dick at the start but dont let that put you off and let the stunning authour (fishxthis) let you take you on an adoable, fluffy, passionate story... Reccomend to all larry lovers :) It is a very popular book and if you have read it... read it again! 

Comment if you agree with me, and vote if you have read or loved the book... The book with the most votes wins the Most Unexceptional boyXboy book! 

Summary: Harry Styles: Boyfriend for hire. He's been told he'll do great at his job, but he's such a klutz sometimes that being young and having a pretty face doesn't cover for it.

Louis Tomlinson: Richest twenty-one-year-old in the UK, professional playboy. He's had more girlfriends than Harry's had clients. When he decides that girls aren't fun anymore, he looks for something different. Will Harry end up just being added to his list of 176 exes once Louis is bored of him, or will he change the playboy that is Louis and fall in love?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3213899-love-for-loan-larry-stylinson