Seven Hundred

Okay so after not being able to put down Varzanic's series Demon I decided to have a look at some of his other works... Oh My God is the only way that I can describe my feelings at the moment - I am in the 'I can't even' phase! The thing that really got me in this book and made it just become a complete work of art was the last paragraph - Yes the characters and the plot were stunning but something about the last paragraph just made the book become a real book (if that makes any sense). This book wasn't really what I was expecting but once I was hooked I just fell in love with the plot, the characters, the words - I'm just turning into a sop now! ANG GUESS WHAT - There's a finished sequel! 

Summary: 700 Series, Book 1-

Get in, get out. Do your job, and live another day. No attachments. Those are the rules Gavin runs his life by. He spends every night with a different man, so he doesn’t have time to be concerned about anything more. It’s either be Adam’s whore or survive the street. With Adam, Gavin has a place to sleep and occasionally food to eat. The streets are never that nice. Luke decides to break those rules. One night isn’t good enough for this man. Gavin tries to end it, but even he end up stretching one of the rules. No attachments.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3505945-seven-hundred-manxman