Baked Love

Having dipped into this book, I immediately loved it! The writing, feeling of the characters immediately had me hooked - however my Wattpad didn't like it as much as I did and deleted the book (plus others) from my library and I had forgotten about it ever since, then I saw @lilylace's comments on the book and decided to ask her for a short summary, so here it is:

" My first ever boyxboy story on Wattpad. It has over one million views and fifty thousand votes, making it a rather special. This book kept me up reading all night, literally. I was on an overnight jet with my mother sleeping right next to me, trying not to cry over the ending. The characters are just somthing else, with the contrast between cute and fluffy Chip, and Xander who is dark and slightly mysterious. I absolutely just love the author, @theCuppedCake , and all of her works!

There is a sequel, but it is in the process of being written - but if you are wanting more of the two, go ahead and read!"

I must say, that I am wanting to read this again, it has a charm that makes you want to read more and more - so if the sequel is a good as the first, I will be there as quick as I can to upload!

Have you read this book? What were your thoughts and comments?

Summary: Chip Honeycutt has a girly name. That's not the problem; his real problem is hiding the fact that his family owns a bakery. And that he LOVES to bake. What will happen when a new guy comes along and finds out his secret? Will he tell everyone? Or will he keep it?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9843718-baked-love