Best Books On Wattpad

Thank you for clicking on this book, it means so much to me! This is the first and original boyxboy collection of books (if you see anyone who has copied my reviews etc please tell me). On here we are a family, and I have made great friends along the way, so don't be shy to comment or message me as I will welcome you with open arms.

If you have a book that you want to recommend, feel free to either post the name and author in the comment section, and or with the link, or get in contact with me personally and we can have a chat about it :)

I also have my own collection of BoyxBoy books that I write, my latest being The Bachelor

With Love Cx

Disclaimer: I do not own any books that I write about. There are a selection of larry books within this collection. There are different types of genres, some you may not be comfortable with (eg. bdsm).

___________________

Like BoyxBoy books? Well you have come to the right place! Here is where I have reviewed and put all my favourite books written on Wattpad by some amazing authors!

Go ahead and have a read!

P.s The further along you read the better my reviews get! (excuse the terrible writing during the first part!) All the summaries and Links along with dedications to the authors will be in the chapters.