A Little Insane: Building A Mosnter

WARNING: NEVER READ THIS ON HALLOWEEN - biggest mistake ever, had nightmares that Hart was going to come and take me. BUT taking this very seriously now I would really recommend this book, It had me gripped and thrilled, absorbed by the amazing plot of how a person who looks so real on the outside can be so sinister on the inside. This book was really a break through from what I was reading - the terrible books that seem to go nowhere but from class room to class room creating an annoying story - and gave me a lift! I am not usually one to read horror by choice but I had it in my library and decided that actually I would, and boy was it a good idea, the writing is just amazing! @GiovannieStorm has also written 'Step Brothers' and 'College Life' which are both amazing and I have read (two of the best BoyxBoy books that are on wattpad and I need to include in this collection!) as well as 'Camp Crazy' Which I have reviewed on here! This is one of his smaller books, by small it still had 500,000 reads! AND THERE IS A SEQUEL THAT IT JUST AS AMAZING AND I AM GOING TO GIVE THAT A WHOLE SECTION BECASE ASDFGHJKL;' I need to stop doing this! 

Have any of you guys read this? What do you think of it? Horror fans?

Summary: [Book One]

Hart is supposed to be alone. His dark world has no room for another. Especially not his new victim, Riley. But this time it's different, and there's no going back once this twisted romance unveils.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4368338-a-little-insane-building-a-monster