The Little Mistakes

Now seeing as I have been terrible and have not uploaded a new chapter in ages I am going to give you one of my favorite books ever!! 

I was reading this over the past few days (it is quite long!) but I must say IT IS AMAZING!! It is a book that I couldnt put down! The plot is really good... but the ending is really annoying becuase I really really really want to know what happens! The characters are amazing too.. all thier stories and the diffrent realtionships and how they change is really effective. However I must warn you ( like I always do) It does have violence... but love and fluff to make up for it! I can't recomend this book enough! If you have read it (it had over 146,000 reads!) please agree with me and vote for it!! 

Summary: Caise Danue-Samuels is a parent's worst nightmare. A problem child who has gotten into one too many fights and his serious attitude problem proves to be too much for his two dads to handle. With two new kids unexpectedly added to the family, Connor and Oliver have enough on their plates and send Caise away from New Zealand to stay with his uncles in California. Everybody is hoping that the change of scenery might make Caise realize he needs to change his ways. But the trip might just change his entire world at the same time.

Link: 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4061743-the-little-mistakes-boyxboy