McLovin'

I love getting request from you guys, and it's even better when you agree to write a review! (@revolution_starter ) Zoe got in touch with me about reading McLovin' by RainbowsAreAwsome, now I have read this book before and I really enjoyed it!... however, that was a while ago and Zoe agreed to write a short review for me :)

"Honestly that book is awesome. One of best boyxboy novels I've ever read. The author keeps placing them in hilarious situations that leave you clutching your stomach. Honestly, there's no way you can read this without laughing hard. The funniest character is Lola because she has a bit of shoving into everyone's life. Plus you can't help but ship Julian and Kenny so hard. It's short but utterly satisfying it all I can say.

I give this a 9/10"

I really loved this book! I just quickly read a few chapter to refresh my memory, and it is a true story that you can read while on the train and just laugh at the most amazing writing! It has over 1 MILLION reads which is outstanding! If you have read McLovin' or other works by RainbowsAreAwsome what did you think? Who was your favorite character?  

I love it when you guys comment becuause it gives you a voice about what you liked and did not like about the book! 

SUMARY: “Your name is Kenneth Kentucky and you work at McDonalds?”

I glared at him, “Would you like Fries with that?” He began laughing hysterically and I sighed impatiently, waiting for him to stop. Suddenly, he stopped and then, putting both his hands on the counter, staring right into my eyes, he whispered, “I’d like Fries with you.” My eyes widened as it slowly registered that Golden Boy McHarden had just openly flirted with me.

LINK:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/971709-mclovin%27-boyxboy-completed