Tongue-Tied

I was recommended this book by a reader called @Indecisive818 who messaged me wanting to put this book forward... and I was rather surprised by it. Yes there are some sexy scenes... ;) 

"I recommended her because I think her book's deserve more recognition than what she's getting, but I'll leave that up to you to decide whether it's good enough. For all I know I could have bad taste in books haha. It's well written with minimal spelling/grammar mistakes (and any you find, if you comment and point it out she corrects it anyway, which I love because I get very distracted by typos) and the plotline brings up questions that make you curious and continue reading, and there's just enough flirting/drama/sexual tension to keep it interesting without being overboard. I just really enjoyed it :)"

Have you read this book? What were your thoughts? Comment and Vote! 

SUMMARY: I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully as I watch him pull her in for a slow kiss and I quickly drop to the floor when he suddenly breaks off the kiss and looks directly at me. The last thing I need is for him to think that I'm being a creeper and spying on him.

I hold my breath for a few seconds before cautiously peering over the edge of the window, looking into his room. My mouth goes dry as I watch him peel off his shirt and throw it onto the floor behind him. I didn't realize he was so buff. I knew he was athletic, but I didn't expect him to have a six pack. Licking my dry lips, I watch in envy as Jennifer says something to him, making the muscles in his stomach contract and release as he laughed with her.I shake my head. She has no idea how lucky she is. I'd kill to be her right now. I mean, Todd's attitude leaves a lot to be desired, but that doesn't stop him from being the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. It must be the contrast between his dark hair, tanned skin and bright blue eyes. And those muscles. Wow. I suppose his attitude could be fixed. Definitely. It's a little magic trick called duct tape.

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/42729375-tongue-tied-boyxboy 

AUTHOUR: @xXxchrisisxXx