His One and Only Weak Spot

This book for me, presented different obstacles - something that only a good book will do; challenge you. One of my readers had commented on one of my posts about this series, so I myself decided to give it a read, but I also asked the commenter to write a short review to see what they thought of it:

'In general, PrinceKenzie is a pretty good author :) In "His One and Only Weak Spot" it has even more fluff. So, basically, it's a really good book to rage and fan girl/ boy and cry over. You will also want to facepalm yourself, multiple times, because of the character's actions. So, you're in for a bumpy ride, with the Matthews family (and others, if you want) :)'

I have to say, @PrinceKenzie has a way with writing, the fluency and attention to detail - among some of the saucy scenes - just creates this book and the whole series into quite the masterpiece. I must say, any of @PrinceKenzie's books are just a delight to read... and if you haven't read any of her books it is a must!

With Love Cx

SUMMARY:

Book 1 of One & Only Series

Skyler Bennett:

Skyler Bennett was a young man haunted by his past. At the age of 21 he was a loner and he liked it that way. When he was thirteen, young Skyler was diagnosed with SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder). Not knowing how to handle being around other people, he struggled with fitting in. Being in school was torture, but so was his home life. With an abusive drunk for a father and his mother dead, Skye had no safe place. And that is when his torture began. When he graduates high school, he survives the torture of his home life and left for college without looking back. But the scars remain embedded deep within him. Graduating college with a degree in business, he purchases a little coffee shop States away from his tormentors.

And when he does, he moves into the one town that has the one person who can change his life for the better.

Diesel Matthews:

Diesel Matthews was a guy that had almost everything a person could ever want. Being 23 years old he had a good life. He has a loving family and great, loyal friends. He was and still is the towns' bad boy, everyone knew his name. When he was younger he got into fights and was known to be involved with running a gang. But it wasn't a gang he was in, it was a pack. You see Diesel Matthews is the alpha, Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. He runs the little town of Majestic with an iron fist. He's had everything he could want. Except the one thing all his friends have. A mate, the one made just for him. So when a new guy moves into town, as the top dog, he goes to check it out. What he finds on the other side of the counter will change his life forever.

Because Diesel Matthews just found his one and only weak spot.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/21581756