Spots

I want one. This book is just ASDFGHJKL I want to have a baby cheetah kitten fluffy shifter person in my life! If you are looking for a cute, light read full of mystical, futuristic and funny inputs well here you have that book. The writer Theory is a genius at making you smile at the right time. I read this when I was ill with the cold - the really horrible cold where you feel like dog shit -  and this book just lifted my spirits. I will say that the ending - no I'm not telling you the ending - did seem rushed and although it was a really awhh ending; personally I think they could have stretched it out a bit - but because the book it's self was really worth the read I wasn't too bothered about it in all honesty! And THERE IS A SEQUEL! I know it probably looks weird when I get excited but when the book has other main characters and they don't really get an ending, or the children are born into a situation that doesn't seem to fit I think that they deserve a book - However the second book is not completed so I'm waiting to see if it is worth a place in this collection... 

It is also great news to hear from the readers and your input about books that you want to have in here! Messages have bombarded me! 

SUMMARY: I had been asking my parents if we could move for the better half of my freshman year because of the other shapeshifters and humans bullying me, but when my dad suddenly dies in a car wreck on the way home from work, mom decides it's time to leave. I think she just couldn't take the constant flood of memories...everyone in our town knew my father and always offered their sympathies and stories, but they didn't understand that it hurt her more to be reminded of him, than helped. So, now we call Ridgedale California home, and while it's definitely warmer than Washington, I could only hope that the kids weren't just as 'welcoming'

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/13467176-spots-mxm