Heavyhearted

Well, where can I start? Love, fights, drama, werewolfs.... This book has it all! I haven't read a really good were book in ages and stumbling across this - somewhere in the depths of Wattpad - I have literally made it a godsend! My luck with finding rare books like these is nearly always limited but this book is literally attached to my mind (what ever I am trying to say I have no idea). You get completely absorbed - to the point where I am falling in love with the characters. The plot is twisting and turning all the time, each chapter is just another addiction to the writers talent and okay yes I might  have stalked a little to find out more about the writer and I have to say I am a little jealous to be a girl... Hec - as he is known as -  writes in spellbound ways that make the books seem alive and playing out in front of you. I love the idea of it all and I could talk about it for ages but knowing that as soon as I try and describe the book I shall ruin it for all of you! The only solution is to read it! 

SUMMARY: Even as a young werewolf, Jeremy's life had always been a tormenting battle and struggle against the tragedies and hatred that had constantly stood on his way to happiness.

Lost in life, he tries to deal with life's harshness and the many obstacles that keep dragging him down. With a cruel mate, a blown-out war with rogues, and the mystery of The Reagon Pack, he must make it through the ups and downs of life. He is heavyhearted and clueless as to what the future has in store. Yet, maybe it's in his best interest to not know.

LINK:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/5085099-heavyhearted-boyxboy