Born in the wrong body

Well this book was not in the wrong cover I have to say that! I LOVED THIS BOOK! I come back each time going 'This is my new favorite book!' But trust me when I say.. OMG THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! The wirter mangoberrylicious is not one that I had heard of, and I now that she is amazing! The book its self really good; it is a light read with DRAMA! I love a bit of drama, it makes the story feel alive and captured you imagaination! The book can be at sometimes a little confusing with the amount of names.. but it has to be said that Gabe is my favorite charachter! He is so funny! Be prepared for laughs, and the typical love story-with a twist! 

REMEBER THAT THERE IS A WINNER AT THE END OF THIS ''BOOK'' VOTE AND COMMENT FOR YOUR FAVORITE! 

Summary: Cyrille Taylor is your average teenage boy. He's studying in the prestigious St. Michael's all-boys school where 98% of the students are mostly gay. There shouldn't be a problem since Cyrille's one of them too, not that he's hiding it anyway but what should he do now that he fell in love with Adrianne Carter, the remaining 3% straight people in the campus?! Can he make the handsome, cold, stoic and emotionless Adrianne fall in love with him even though he's a BOY?! What will he do now that he's born in the wrong body?!

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/779929-born-in-the-wrong-body-boyxboy-story