The Bond

This book has a plot of its own! It is a stunning read and I was gripped from the beginning, the first chapters are what can make or break a book - this book was mad and sold to me within a very short space of time! This book was recommended by a reader (who want's to remain anonymous) but she said "This book is amazing, it is a book you will never forget" and I can say that her word is true. The book lingers in the back of your mind thinking about all the possibilities and excitement! The book it's self has over 300,000 reads and the writer is just brill ant taking you on a whirlwind its a book that I can't explain but you just have to read! And there is drama and love and boys and awhh and ... yeah just go read!

I would like to thank you all for your reccomendations! I have had loads of messages from you guys and its amazing! I am slowly working my way through the books, some have not been as good as you say but I still read them cover to cover! Also 27 thousand reads is insane! Thank you! 

SUMMARY: Rayne Adams was a young werewolf who ran away from home at the age of fourteen because of his mate who had rejected him. He had left to the only other safe place, his grandmother's house which was farther away from his own. Two years later and after the death of his grandmother, Rayne had decided to come back to his pack since he had no one else to protect him and it would be dangerous for a sixteen year old boy, and especially the Alpha's son, to be wandering around alone. His parents had greeted him with open arms and so did the rest of the pack.

After two years of being away from his mate Jake finally realized how stupid he was to reject Rayne and he was working on gaining his forgiveness,

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3190659-the-bond-boyxboy