Chapter 181: Eli's Wedding

ELI'S POV

*One Year Later*

My dad was able to give me a job a few months after I graduated from college. His boss knew another practice across town that needed a therapist so I went in for an interview and I got hired. A month after getting hired, I was able to get Sydney and I our first apartment.

Now, here I stand, watching my future wife walk down the aisle with her dad. My wedding day is finally here and I couldn't be happier to be marrying the love of my life. I chose Eddie to be my best man and Lukas, Christian and Blake are my groosmen.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The officiant asked once Sydney and Hunter reached the end of the aisle.

"Her mother and I do." Hunter said as he handed Sydney to me. I grabbed her hands in mine, just wanting to skip the whole ceremony and kiss her beautiful face.

It was the usual ceremony, the officiant said a few words about marriage and then it was time for us to do our vows. After Sydney said hers, it was my turn.

"Sydney, I couldn't wait to graduate college so I could move in with you and we could start our life together. I knew from a young age that you were the only one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I knew you were the woman I wanted to wake up next to every morning and to be the mother of my children. You saved me from the person I was starting to become in high school and I will never be able to thank you enough for that. Sydney Anne Brooks, you are the love of my life and I love you so much."

We exchanged rings and then it was time for the I do's.

"Do you Eli, take Sydney to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you Sydney, take Eli to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me and by the State of California, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I basically jumped at Sydney and passionately kissed her lips for a few seconds before pulling away. Everyone cheered as we turned around, our arms locked together.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mr and Mrs Elliot Biersack!" We walked up the aisle as our friends and family cheered. 

We made it to the reception area and everyone was already seated when we walked in.

"Please clear the dance floor for the bride and grooms first dance." The DJ announced. Sydney and I walked out onto the dance floor and we started dancing to She's Everything by Brad Paisley. She layed her head on my shoulder as we swayed. I can't believe this woman that I'm holding in my arms is finally my wife. How lucky am I?

After the reception, my dad stopped me before I walked out to the limo that Sydney was already in.

"Eli!"

"What?"

"A Biersack tradition." He smirked, throwing something at me. A box of condoms. "My dad did it to me, I did it to him and now I'm doing it to you. I might not do it to Eddie though because we all know he didn't save himself for marriage." He said and I burst out laughing.

"Oh I know, trust me. I've heard some horrible things."

"Have a great time on your honeymoon. Just try to actually get out of the room." He smirked, hugging me.

"Asshole." I laughed, shoving him a bit. I walked out to the limo and got in.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, I thought you were right behind me."

"My dad wanted to give me a little present." I said, dropping the box onto her lap.

"Well, this should last us half the night." She giggled. "I'm kidding."

"I wish you weren't." I smirked, pulling her onto my lap and kissing her neck.

***************************************************************************************

Listening to I Can Love You Like That~ John Michael Montgomery

She's Everything~ Brad Paisley -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER