Maid

\\\Smut warning///

Maddie POV

After getting the alcohol that Gemma asked me to get, and changing into my other maid outfit (the one with the shorter skirt) and fishnet socks, I'm finally at Gemma's house.

I get to the door and ring the doorbell.

Gemma: It's open

I open the door and go inside. I walk into the living room and see Gemma sitting on the couch across the room, wearing a black leather jacket over magenta lingerie that has a hole where her pussy is, and black, knee-high socks. She's holding a peach in her hand.

Gemma: Oh, there you are.

I go over to her and drop the bag of beer and wine bottles next to the couch. I lean forward to kiss her but she pushes me back.

Gemma: How about you get to work

Maddie: Huh?

Gemma: I said I had a job for you

She points beside me. I turn to where she's pointing and see a broom leaned against the wall, along with a spray bottle and a cleaning cloth.

I look back at her and she raises an eyebrow.

Gemma: Well, get to it, little miss maid

I walk over to the cleaning stuff and grab the broom. There's not really anything to clean up, but I start to sweep the floor.

Gemma: Mmm, turn around, bitch.

I do as she says and turn so that my ass is facing Gemma, and continue sweeping. I hear her take a big bite out of the peach she's holding

Gemma: Mmmmm. Now shake that ass for me.

I lean forward and shake my ass as I'm cleaning.

She takes another bite of the peach. I glance back at her and see peach juice running down her face. She makes eye contact with me as she licks the peach juice off her face. Why is this turning me on?

Gemma gets the lid off of one of the beer bottles and downs the bottle. She puts down the bottle and gets up off the couch, still holding the peach. She walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. She grabs my face and makes me look forward.

She reaches forward with her other hand and drops the peach pit in front of me.

Gemma: Oops, could you get that for me?

I lean over to grab the pit. As I'm bent over, I feel Gemma slide her hands down from my shoulder to my boobs. She gets her hands into my shirt and starts to massage my nipples.

Maddie: mmmm

I feel her crotch touch my ass as she grinds against me.

Maddie: mmmm *moans* ohhhh-

I feel myself cum onto the floor.

Gemma backs away from me.

Gemma: Wow, that was fast, wasn't it.

Maddie: Uh- uh-huh.

Gemma: *laugh* Now, could you clean that up for me?

Maddie: Uh- I-

Gemma: Let me rephrase, clean it up for me, maid bitch.

I feel her slap my ass.

I grab the cloth and lean over to clean up my cum.

Gemma: Nuh-uh, clean it with your tongue

I look back at her and she raises her eyebrow and smirks.