Lingerie

Daisy POV

I've been taking care of the boutique since Daff has been busy ALL DAY. There were barely any customers today, so it's been SO boring. Daffodil wouldn't even tell me why she couldn't work today. Why is she allowed to keep secrets from me when I'm not allowed to have any sort of private life?

I pull my phone out of my pocket to text Daff.

Daisy: *over text* Hey, do you know when you're gonna be back?

Daffodil: No. Could you just stay there the rest of the day?

Daisy: Daff-

Daffodil: The day's almost over. Please just do this for me.

Daisy: Ugh, fine.

Ya know, it's not even that she asked me to do something I didn't want to. This isn't the first time she's done this, and she never tells us why. She claims she just wants us to be close, but never tells us anything about her life. Plus, she never pays me for it, because "we're family, that's just how it works". Just because we're family doesn't mean I owe her anything.

I put my phone on silent and set it down. I jump up and sit on the counter.

I hear the boutique's door open. I look over and see Lexie walk inside while staring at her phone. My mood lightens.

Daisy: Hey, Lex.

She looks over at me.

Lexie: Hmm? Oh, hello.

She looks back down at her phone. As she walks past, she brushes her hand against my thigh. She heads over to the lingerie section. She looks back at me and winks.

A couple of minutes later walks back up to the front desk.

Lexie: Umm, excuse me...

Daisy: Hello. Do you need help with something?

Lexie: Uh, yeah. I'm having trouble choosing the perfect outfit. Could you help me pick something out? If it's not too much trouble, of course.

She rests her arms on either side of me and leans closer to me.

Daisy: No trouble at all.

Lexie takes my hand and helps me down from the counter. She leads me over to the next room.

Lexie: So, I'm between this one...

She holds up a red and black two-piece lingerie set.

Lexie: ... and this one

She shows me a tight, red, lace one piece.

I can't help but start to imagine her in the outfits, I feel my mouth drop open and drool spill out of my mouth.

Lexie: ahem

Daisy: mmmm-

She laughs and lifts my chin to close my mouth.

Lexie: Daisy?

Daisy: Huh?

Lexie: Which one should I get?

Daisy: Oh, right. Uh- I can't decide, t-they both look great.

Lexie: Hmmmmmm? Well, maybe seeing the outfits on me would help you decide. What do you think?

Daisy: I- uh, yeah, sure. i-if you want.

Lexie: Then let's get to the changing room.

She tugs on my hand as she walks past me, holding the outfits she picked out. I follow her out of this section and over to the changing rooms.

Lexie goes into one of the rooms. I go to follow her in, but she puts her hand on my shoulder to stop me.

Lexie: You wait out here while I get into the outfit.

She slides her hand down from my shoulder and winks. She turns around and closes the door behind her.

I lean my back against the door. I hear her unzip her jeans and take them off.

After a few minutes, I feel the door open behind and I fall backward into the changing room. I look up and see Lexie step over me with her legs on either side of my head. She's in the black and red two-piece, I can see her pussy through it. I feel drool spill out of my mouth.

Lexie: ya need some help there, ass-licker?

I feel my face heat up

She laughs and leans over, holding her hand out to help me up. I grab her arm and pull her toward me. I grab her hair and smash her lips against mine.

Daisy: Mmmmm

She slips her tongue into my mouth and moves it around. My body relaxes and my hand falls from Lexie's hair. She bites hard on my lip before pulling back. She moves her hand under me, rolls me onto my stomach, and lifts my skirt up. She reaches over to the bench and grabs the belt that she was wearing.

Lexie: Looks like someone needs a reminder to behave themself.

I feel her slap me with the belt on each cheek.

Daisy: s-sorry, Lex.

Lexie: What was that?

She slaps my ass again.

Daisy: *moans* s-sorry ma'am

Lexie: Better.

She grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet. Lexie spins me around and pins me against the wall. She lifts both my arms over my head. I feel her wrap the belt around my wrists tying them together. She leaves it a bit loose. Oh- I'm getting excited.

She slaps her hands down on my thighs and slides them under me. She lifts me up and moves me to the other wall.

As she lowers me to the ground I feel the belt around my wrists hang off of the clothing hook, my toes barely touch the floor. Lexie reaches up and pulls the belt tighter

Lexie gets down onto her knee and I feel her bite into my inner thigh and start to suck.

Ugh- it hurts so good. She slides her hands up, under my shirt and squeezes my boobs. She presses and squeezes them while brushing her palms against my nipples.

Lexie: mmmmmmm- *moans* ooooooohhhhhhh

She pulls out one of her hands and reaches over to grab the panties she was wearing before she changed. She balls them up and lifts her hand up, stuffing it in my mouth.

She pulls back from the biting.

Lexie: Don't worry, they're clean.

She makes me spread my legs a little more and goes to bite my other thigh.