Shower

\\SMUT WARNING//

Maddie POV

I'm in the middle of shampooing my hair when I hear Gemma open the shower curtain and step into the shower behind me.

I feel her move her hands up to my head and start to rub in the shampoo.

Gemma: I'll do that for ya, Muffin. You just relax.

I lower my hands to my sides and she starts to massage my scalp. It feels sooo good.

Gemma lightly tugs my hair and pulls me toward her. I feel my ass bump up against her.

Maddie: mmmmmmmmmm-

Gemma: What was that?

Maddie: I hate you

Gemma: I love you too, my little whore

I feel my body start to get excited

Gemma grabs my bottle of body wash and squirts some onto her hands.

I feel her start to rub the soap on my shoulders. I can feel the wet, creamy suds touch my skin, along with Gemma's soft hands, gently grazing shoulders leaving tingles under her hands.

She slides her hands down my back. As she's rubbing the soap onto my back I feel her start to move back and forth, grinding against me. A wave of excitement rushes through my body. I try to hold in a moan and a loud, breathy sigh comes out.

Her hands slide all the way down, right before she gets to my ass she moves her hands across my hips and over to my stomach. She massages the skin as she smears soap on it.

She starts to squeeze that fat on my stomach.

I lift my hands up and grab her arms. I move her hands up closer to my boobs.

Gemma: Patience, Muffin.

She slides her hands around my boobs and starts to glide them across my chest and around and in between my boobs.

Maddie: p-please

Gemma: please what?

Maddie: please g-grope me

I hear her snicker as she moves her hands to my boobs and presses them against each other. She slowly moves her hands up and down rubbing against them. Oh, fuck yeah- that's the spot.

Maddie: *moans*

Gemma: Already?

She gives my boobs one last squeeze before lifting her hands and grabbing the bottle of body wash again and puts more onto her hands.

Gemma slaps my ass before sliding her down to my thighs. I feel my body pulsing. God- I want her. She starts to massage my thighs, slowly getting closer to my pussy.

Maddie: G-Gemma-

Gemma: That's Daddy to you.

She reaches forward and under me and wipes across my clit and vag, leaving the soap dripping from me, before resting her hand under me, only lightly grazing the skin around my area. I feel desire rush through me and my heart speeds up.

I feel her lean her head closer to me.

I Gemma: What do you want, Muffin?

Maddie: f-fuck me

Gemma: What was that?

Maddie: Fuck me, Daddy!

She lets out a satisfied chuckle and moves her fingers to my clit. Almost as soon as she touches me I let out a loud moan and cum on her hand.