Demon

August POV

I'm going over to Angel's house to see her. I know it's only been a day since I've seen her, but I miss her so much. I didn't even go to the party last night 'cus it didn't seem like any fun to go without her. I'm also kinda worried about her, she doesn't really do well when she's left on her own, and she seemed pretty upset about having to go back to her house even if she tried to hide it. I wish I could have her over again, but the doctor said that staying in her house is what's best for her.

I get to her house and knock on the door. I wait a few seconds before hearing a reply.

Angel: Uh- come in, it's unlocked

I open the door and step inside. Wow, it's like a maze in here, all the blank white of walls makes everything look sorta- 2 dimensional. No wonder she hates being in this house. I have no idea how to navigate.

August: Uh- where are you?

Angel: In my bedroom.

August: Umm...

Angel: Down the hall, second door on your right.

August: Alright.

I follow her directions and find Angel sitting on her bed. God- everything's so bright white it's giving me a headache. Everything except a window being covered by black curtains.

August: Hi Angel

Angel: Oh, hello...

Did... did she forget my name?

August: How have you been?

Angel: I'm fine. Why?

August: Oh, I just know you don't like being alone

Angel: Well, I'm fine.

Okay- something seems off about Angel, she just isn't acting quite like herself, her mannerisms and the way she's speaking just... doesn't seem right.

August: Are you sure you're fine?

Angel: ...I mean, I might be a little off 'cus of the pills, but other than that yeah.

I don't know, she was taking the pills before and she wasn't acting like this.

I start to hear what sounds like tapping coming from the window.

August: What's that?

Angel: Oh... it's nothing

August: Uh- alright. So, can I ask you something?

Angel: ....sure

August: Well, I was just wondering... if you enjoyed our date, I mean before the accident obviously. I just never got to ask if you enjoyed it.

Angel: Oh- yeah, it was... great, before I almost drowned obviously.

Okay, the way she's speaking is seriously weird, it's like she's trying to remember her lines while acting.

The tapping sound on the window gets louder and starts to sound more like banging.

August: Okay, seriously, what is that.

I go over to the window and open the curtains. I see... Angel? She's banging on the glass trying to get out. w-what? How?

August: Angel?

Angel (the real Angel): August? Please, help me.

August: Alright, what is going on?

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder and she digs her nails into my skin.