Worth it

\\SMUT WARNING//

Daisy POV

I finally get to the old abandoned house on the far edge of town. I think it was the set of a music video that never got made, but all the furniture is still set up. It's Lexie's and mine's special spot. It takes so long to get out here, especially since I have to walk 'cus I have to hide it from my sisters. But it's always worth it.

I walk up to the door and am about to open it when I feel someone grab my hands, pulling them behind my back, and push me against the door. I feel a kiss on my neck that turns into sucking.

Daisy: Hey babe

She pulls back and I feel her put handcuffs on me.

Lexie: No speaking unless spoken to, slut.

I feel her slap my ass.

Daisy: *moans*

Lexie: Did I give you permission to enjoy yourself yet?

Daisy: n-no ma'am, sorry ma'am

Lexie: Oh, you will be sorry.

She spins me so I'm facing her and slams me back against the door. She holds her head close to mine, I can feel her breath against me. Fuck- even her breathing is hot. I take a moment to look down at the rest of her and HOLY HELL- SHE'S WEARING SOME SEXY ASS LINGERIE.

Lexie reaches over and lifts my chin, forcing me to keep eye contact.

She smashes her lips against mine. Oh god- I've missed this. She lifts my skirt up and grinds against me.

Daisy: *moans*

Fuck- I'm already wet

I feel her pull down my skirt and thong. She bites my lip before pulling back from the kiss. I feel her stroke my inner thigh. She lifts her hand and I see her fingers are covered in cum.

Lexie: Already?

I feel myself heat up. She moves her fingers next to my mouth.

Lexie: Ya want some?

I weakly nod and she sticks her fingers in my mouth and lets me suck them.

Lexie opens the door behind me and I fall back into the house. She steps inside and stands over me. My god, she's hot.

Lexie: You need some help up?

Daisy: Yes ma'am

Lexie: What's the magic word?

Daisy: p-please

Lexie: Good girl

She crouches down and slides her hands under my thighs. She lifts me onto her shoulders and holds my back upright. I can feel her breath against my pussy.

She carries me through the kitchen and into a dark room. She closes the door behind her and I can't see anything. I feel Lexie lower me into a metal chair.

Lexie: Stay.

I hear her walk out of the room and close the door behind her.

A few seconds later I hear her walk back into the room. She starts to massage my shoulders

Daisy: b-babe-

Lexie: What did I say about talking out of turn?

Daisy: s-sorry-

I feel her bite into my shoulder and she starts to suck. She bites down extra hard before pulling back.

Lexie: Does that hurt?