Happy Birthday, Babe

Lexie POV

I'm cleaning up the cake that Shatter knocked over when I hear the doorbell.

She's finally here.

I run over to the door and pull it open. I see Daisy standing there in her pretty white dress.

Lexie: BABE!

I grab her shoulder and pull her inside.

Daisy: Hi Lex.

She leans in and kisses me.

I grab under her thighs and pick her up. I carry her over to the couch and let her lay on top of me. She pulls back from the kiss to catch her breath.

Lexie: I didn't know if you were gonna make it.

Daisy: Me neither, I FINALLY got my sisters to stop asking where I was going.

Lexie: Well, thank god for that

Daisy: And I see you got Shatter out of the house.

Lexie: I mean, it's not exactly hard to make people not wanna be around me

Daisy: I love being around you.

I feel my face heat up and Daisy giggles.

Lexie: I wish I could see you more.

Daisy: I do too, but Daff would freak out over me dating anyone, let alone you.

Ugh, I know it's not her fault, but I hate that she needs to hide the fact that she's dating me. She says it's because of her sisters but sometimes it feels like she's just embarrassed to be dating me.

Daisy: But let's not focus on the negative right now.

She kisses me again- hard, she leans into it and bites my lip. Oh, so that's what she wants.

I pull back from the kiss.

Lexie: You sure you wanna right now.

She smiles and cocks her eyebrow

Daisy: Happy birthday, babe.

She goes in for another kiss and I wrap my arms around her. I pull her down pressing her against me. She's still wearing her dress, but I know she can feel me through it. I reach under her dress and run my hands up her back. I get my hands under her bra and I squeeze her boob. I feel Daisy moan into our kiss. Man- she really did miss me. I move my hand down to her thigh and start to massage it.

Then there's a knock at the door.

Shatter: Lexi, I'm back!

SHIT, I knew we didn't have much time, but I was hoping it wouldn't be this short.

Daisy pulls back and gets off of me.

Daisy: fuck- h-how do I get out

Lexie: Um... the window

I point to the window that's in the kitchen.

Daisy nods and heads toward the window. I run over to her.

Lexie: Hey, Daisy, when do you think the next time you'll be free to... yanno

Daisy: Umm... oh, I think I'm free Friday night.

Ugh- that's such a long time from now.

Lexie: Alright... Meet at our usual place?

Daisy: Yeah, you'll bring your... equipment?

I smirk.

Lexie: That depends, will you behave yourself?

Daisy: Yes ma'am

Lexie: Good. Now get out of here.

She smiles before climbing out the window.

Shatter: LEXIE, YOU THERE?

Lexie: YEAH, THE DOORS UNLOCKED!

I walk back to the living room and see Shatter. Her face is red from blushing, and she's... smiling, which is rare for her.

Lexie: Well, you look happy

Shatter: You do too

Fuck- am I still blushing

She looks over my shoulder.

Shatter: Have you still not cleaned that up?

Lexie: I was.. busy.

Shatter: Busy? With what?

Lexie: None of your business! Besides, it's your mess, why don't you clean it up!

Shatter jumps a little and backs away. Shit- I didn't mean to yell.

Shatter: Alright, I will, sorry.

She runs behind me and grabs a cloth to start cleaning.

I walk out of the room and go to my bedroom. I suddenly get really tired. God, life is exhausting.