Not In The Top 10

Outside The Theater 

Everyone was waiting for the results. Brittany walks over to her friends. "Don't you think this is gonna look so hot on Lord Tubbington?" Brittany asks them making everyone look at each other. "I'm gonna go find an extra-large." Brittany said to them and she walks away from them making Jesse and Kurt laugh a little. Male Jesse and Rachel walk over to them. "That kiss was unprofessional." Male Jesse said to Blaine making everyone look at him. "It was too personal and intense. The judges won't like it. They'll consider it common and vulgar, and it cost us nationals." Rachel said to him. "Back off." Puck said to them. "He was in the moment and we don't mind." Kurt said to him. Will walks over to them. "They just posted the top 10 for showcase." Will said making everyone stand up. "Let's go look at it together." Will said to them and they walk to the poster. 

"Oh, I'm too nervous to look." Kurt said to everyone who was feeling the same thing. "I'll go." Will said and he bravely walks over to the list and sees that Vocal Adrenaline placed in the top 10. New Directions, however, are not on the list meaning they do not proceed to the next round. "What did we place?" Finn asks him. "Well, Mr. Schue? Say it. What did we rank?" Puck asks him when Will didn't answer Finn. "We didn't. I'm so sorry, you guys. We aren't in the top 10." Will said to them and everyone shares in a moment of silence and sadness.