The Warblers

Jesse's Regionals Outfit

New Directions Outfits

At Regionals

"And now, our judges for the 2011 Midwest Regional Show Choir Competition. Local broadcasting legend and man about town Rod Remington!" The Announcer said and Rod stands up and everyone claps for him. "Recent Tea Party candidate and home-schooler Tammy Jean Albertson!" The announcer said and Tammy stands up making everyone cheer for her. "And former exotic dancer and current Carmelite nun, author of the upcoming Lima Press memoir Habit to Habit, Sister Mary Constance!" The announcer said and the sister stands up and everyone cheers for her. "And now, from Westvale High School, let's have a warm welcome for Aural Intensity!" The announcer said as the New Directions walks in and gets their seats. Aural Intensity sings "Jesus Is My Friend" by Sonseed. The New Directions look at each other not seeing that one coming. 

Backstage 

Jesse watches the Aural Intensity do their number as Blaine walks over to her and puts his arms around her. "Has anyone ever literally died on stage?" Jesse asks him. "Are you nervous?" Blaine asks her. "Don't judge me." Jesse said pushing Blaine away from her making him laugh a little. "I think it's adorable." Blaine said to her making Jesse look at him. "I think you're adorable, and the only people that are going to be dying tonight are the people in that audience because you and I are going to kill this thing." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him, Blaine kisses her cheek. "Come on, let's go." Blaine said to her as Aural Intensity walks off the stage as the curtains go down. The Warblers walk to the stage with Jesse standing on one side and Blaine on the other side. "And now, from Westerville, Ohio, the Dalton Academy Warblers!" The Announcer said and the curtains rise up and Jesse sees her friends and family waving at her making Jesse smile at them. The Warblers start and everyone watches the group.

Jesse walks to the front leaving the boys.

Jesse
There's somethin' 'bout the way
The street looks
When it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement
You walk me to the car
And you know
I wanna ask you
To dance right there
In the middle
Of the parking lot
Yeah
Oh yeah