PROM Dates

At McKinely In The Hallways

Jesse walks over to Blaine who was by his locker. "Give me your hand." Jesse said to him making Blaine look at her while giving her his hand. "Blaine, will you go to prom with me?" Jesse asks him making Blaine look at her. "You didn't ask me, so I am asking you." Jesse said to him. "I..." Blaine said to her and Jesse looks at him. "You don't want to go to prom with me?" Jesse said while pulling her hand away from him. "No, no, no, of course, I want to go with you! It's just...prom." Blaine said to her while taking her hand. "What about prom, Blainey?" Jesse asks him. "At my old school, there was a Sadie Hawkins dance, and...I asked a friend of mine. When it was over I was waiting for my brother to pick me up, then these three guys, um, beat the living crap out of me." Blaine said to her while leaning on the lockers still holding Jesse's hand. "I...I-I'm so sorry." Jesse said to him while putting her arms around Blaine. "You couldn't face up to the bullies at your school, so you can do it at mine. We could do it together." Jesse said to him making Blaine laugh a little while putting his arms around her. "But I have to say, Blaine, that if it makes you uncomfortable at all, we'll just forget about prom." Jesse said making Blaine look at her. "We'll go to a movie instead." Jesse said to him with a little smile. "I am crazy about you." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "So I'll take that as a yes?" Jesse asks him. "Yes." Blaine said making Jesse jump up and down excitedly making Blaine smile at her. "You and I are going to the prom." Blaine said to her making Jesse give him a hug. "Mhm, mhm." Jesse said to him while Blaine kisses her cheek.

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Sam walks into the room to see Sebastian by the piano. "Hey, I have to tell you something." Sam said while walking over to Sebastian who was looking at him. "If it's about taking your dad's car so I can fix it?" Sebastian asks him. "That was you?" Sam asks him. "No..." Sebastian said to him while looking away making Sam laugh a little. "I can't go to prom with you." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "Why?" Sebastian asks him. "I don't have the money." Sam said to him making Sebastian walk over to him. "This is what is going to happen." Sebastian said taking Sam's hands. "I will buy you a suit and I will pick up you." Sebastian said to him. "Please, don't do that. You are already giving my family money." Sam said to him. "Don't you want to go to prom with me?" Sebastian asks him. "I do." Sam said to him. "Then let me do this for you." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod and the two share a hug.

At McKinley In The Maths Class

Kurt was crying on the table as Puck walks into the room with Jamey. "I find him like this." Puck said to him. "Thanks, Puck." Jamey said to him and Jamey walks over to Kurt while Puck walks out while closing the door. "Kurt, what's wrong?" Jamey asks him. "Rachel..." Kurt said to him while Jamey pulls him into his chest. "She said she was making up a plan to break all of us up." Kurt said to him. "What?" Jamey said a little confused. "Finn and Quinn, Blaine and Jesse, Sam and Sebastian, Me and You." Kurt said to him while holding Jamey's shirt. "She wants all of us to feel pain." Kurt said to him through his tears. "Look at me..." Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "I and my brother will take care of her but let's get excited about prom. Okay?" Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. "Okay." Jamey said to him with a smile and he gives Kurt a quick kiss and they share a hug.