Joining The Experience

At McKinley In The Hallways

Kurt and Jesse were walking to Kurt's locker. "I think we need to sing something." Kurt said to her. "I love to, I miss singing with you and everyone in that room." Jesse said to him making Kurt smile. "I didn't know you like Justin Bieber." Jesse said to him as they walk to his locker. "I mean he has good songs to sing to." Kurt said to her. "Like?" Jesse asks him. "One Less Lonely Girl." Kurt said to her making Jesse nod. "Not a bad pick." Jesse said to him. "Does Jamey like his songs?" Kurt asks while opening his locker. "Yeah, but only the songs." Jesse said to him but knowing that Puck, Mike, Artie, and Sam walks listening to them.

At McKinley In The Boy's Locker Room

Jamey was fixing his hair as Mike, Puck, Artie, and Sam walked over to him. "We want you in." Puck said making Jamey turn to them. "What?" Jamey said to him. "The Justin Bieber Experience." Sam said to him. "He's clearly like a mini-God." Mike said to him. "Now think about the power of five Biebers." Artie said to him. "We'd be unstoppable." Puck said to him. "Here's what happens to the female chemistry. They get a huge shot of endorphins on Valentines Day and everything is heightened and so romantic. The problem is days later, when they come down from their seized candy-high, they crash. And everything else, by comparison, is hump day." Artie said to him. "We need the sugary-sweet jolt of the Biebs to get us some of the action again." Mike said to him. "But I and Kurt are fine." Jamey said to them. "We overheard that he likes the Beiber." Puck said to him. "Well, his songs." Artie said to him as Finn walks over to them. "Uhh...what's goin' on?" Finn asks them. "We want Jamey to join the Justin Beiber Experience." Artie said to him. "Quinn seemed to be pretty into him when Sam was singing in Glee club." Finn said to them. "So... what do you say?" Puck asks Jamey. "Fine." Jamey said to them making them smile and Sam looks at Finn. "Finn, you want to join?" Sam asks him. "Yeah, I join." Finn said to them with a smile. "But we need to figure out something to do with Puckerman's hair." Jamey said to them making Puck stop smiling.