Born This Way

At McKinley In The Auditorium

The New Directions was on stage in the auditorium. Blaine walks onto the stage in his shirt and Jesse walks over to him. "Triangle eyebrows?" Jesse asks him. "Long story short I was being bullied for my eyebrows." Blaine said to her making Jesse nod. "And your disorder." Blaine said to her. "It was hard before I meet you but I know now I have people who will help me with it." Jesse said to him as Puck walks past them. "Triangle eyebrows, I need to remember that one." Puck said making Jesse look at him. "I am joking." Puck said to her.  Sebastian and Jamey walk over to Santana. "Santana." Jamey said making her look at them. "Hey, boys what do you think of my shirt?" Santana asks them and she shows them what the shirt says, 'Bitch'. "Why that and not Lesbian?" Jamey asks her. "I am not ready for everyone to know that I like girls." Santana said to them. "Okay, take your time, me and my brother will be there for you if you need us." Sebastian said to her making Santana nod as Will walks onto the stage. "All right, guys. Listen up. You all did really good this week. It was tough, but I think we came closer as a team and I'm proud of you." Will said to them and he looks at Blaine. "I like to welcome the new member of our little family, Blaine Anderson." Will said to them and everyone cheers for Blaine who smiles at them. "And now, I'd like to be the first one to show off my custom T-shirt, revealing something I was self-conscious about in the past, something I was born with, something I've come to accept about myself this past week. So, drumroll, Finn." Will said to him and Finn does a drumroll and Will reveals his shirt with the words, "BUTT CHIN" on it. "I like your chin, Mr. Shue." Mercedes said to him. "Yeah, I would've went with Tears up a lot." Tina said to them making everyone laugh a little. Everyone takes their place with the curtain close behind Kurt. "Hit it!" Will yelled and the band starts playing.

Kurt (New Directions)
It doesn't matter if you love him
Or capital H-I-M (M-M-M-M)
Just put your paws up

Kurt sings while Jesse and Quinn walk over to him and they take ahold of his jacket.

Kurt
'Cause you were born this way baby

The two girls pull open his jacket showing his shirt that says, 'LIKES BOYS'. Quinn stands in the middle of Kurt and Jesse.

Quinn
My mamma told me when
I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and
Put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir

Quinn sings as Brittany and Lauren walk onto the stage while Jesse takes Quinn's place.

Jesse
"There's nothing wrong with lovin' who you are,"
She said
"Cause he made you perfect, babe"
So, hold your head up, girl

Jesse sings while putting her hands under Kurt and Quinn's chins.

Quinn and Jesse
And you'll go far
Listen to me when I say

The curtains open and the others walk onto the stage.

New Directions
I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track
Baby, I was born this way

The brothers and Mike walk to the front and lead the dance number with everyone following them.

New Directions
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself, and you're set
I'm on the right track
Baby, I was born this way

The brothers and Mike does a spin away and Kurt walks to the front.

Kurt (with New Directions)
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Whether you're broke or evergreen,
You're black, white
Beige, chola descent
(You're Lebanese, you're orient)

They sing while they take off their jackets showing off their shirts.

Kurt
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice, and love yourself today
'Cause, baby, you were born this way