I'm Staying

Later in the room

There was a knock on the door and Jamey walks over to answer it. "Hello, boy I don't know his name." Dustin said and he walks into the room making everyone look at him. "I have some news for you kids." Dustin said to everyone.

A Few Minutes Later

Will walks into the room with a few boxes of pizza. "All right, guys. Who's up for some real New York City... pizza?" Will asks them and he sees the looks on the teens' faces. "We heard." Blaine said to him. "Heard what?" Will asks him. "About you leaving to be on Broadway." Jamey said to him. "Look." Will said while putting down the pizza. "I haven't made up my mind about anything." Will said to them. "We get it. And we're happy for you. You've inspired us in so many ways, so...this is just another." Kurt said to him. "I don't understand. Who t- Who told you guys?" Will asks them. "Goolsby." Sebastian said to him making Will think about this. "Are you okay, Mr. Schue?" Mike asks him. "I'm not going. I'm staying with you guys. I had my moment on that stage, and it was glorious. But you and I...have some unfinished business to take care of. Now get out your notebooks. Time to get to work. Come on. This is nationals, people." Will said to them as Jesse stands up and walks over to her dad and they share a hug. "I want in. I want in." Sam said to them as everyone walks over and they share a group hug.