All by Myself

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse and Blaine were walking down the hallway to Jamey and Sebastian who were talking to each other. "Hey." Jesse said jumping over to them. "Hey, little sister." Sebastian said giving her a hug. "What are you going here and not in school?" Jamey asks her while giving her a hug. "We have news." Blaine said to them making the brothers look at him. "The Warblers will be coming to your little night of neglect." Blaine said to them. "How the hell did you two pull that off?" Jamey asks him. "We have powers." Jesse said to him making Jamey look at her. "Sure you two do." Jamey said to her as Jesse hugs Blaine. "Hey, you guys remember Sunshine Corazon?" Finn asks while walking over to them. 

In The Auditorium

The New Directions was in front of Sunshine. "You are a terrible spy." Tina said to her. "Seriously, with your size, you easily could have stayed in the air ducts for days." Artie said to her. "I'm not a spy. I heard about your benefit concert on Facebook, and I wanted to perform. I know what it feels like to be in Academic Decathlon. No one pays attention to you. No one cares. It's not right. We study so hard." Sunshine said to them. "But you're in Vocal Adrenaline. How do we know we can trust you?" Sebastian asks her. "Because I have nothing against any of you. I have 600 Twitter followers. I can get all of them to come." Sunshine said to them. "How many tickets have we sold so far?" Jamey asks Puck. "Four. No one's interested." Puck said to him. "The Warblers are coming." Blaine said to him. "That's great but we need more." Puck said to him. "Please, just let me show you what I can do. I would like to sing the perfect song about neglect- "All By Myself." I'm such a better singer than everyone else, so I know how it feels. I'm all alone at the top. Also, I'm really short. So even when I'm in a group of people...it feels like I'm wandering alone through a forest." Sunshine said to them. "There's no way that she's singing in our auditorium. She's the enemy." Rachel said while looking at Jamey and Sebastian. "I say we give her a chance. You owe her, Rachel." Sebastian said to her. "You sent her to a frickin' crack house." Jamey said to her. Sunshine walks onto the stage and the band starts playing.

Sunshine
When I was young
I never needed anyone

Sunshine sings while Blaine picks Jesse up and sits her down on the little wall with Kurt.

Sunshine
And makin' love
Was just for fun
Those days are gone

Livin' alone
I think of all the friends
I've known
But when I dial
The telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

All by myself,
Don't wanna live
All by myself,
Anymore

All by myself,
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

All by myself
Don't wanna live

Whoa
Oh

Sunshine sings making everyone cheer for her. 

Sunshine
Don't wanna live by myself
By myself
Anymore

By myself
Anymore
Whoa

The song ends and everyone cheers for her but Rachel. "So, can I perform with you guys?" Sunshine asks them.

In The Choir Room

"Absolutely not." Rachel said to the brothers. "She's just trying to get on our good side so she can spy on us." Rachel said to the two. "You're one to talk. We told you the same thing about Jesse St. James last year." Finn said to her. "And you were right." Rachel said to him. "This whole thing isn't about us. It's about helping the Brainiacs." Jamey said to her. "We need Sunshine's Twitter followers to come and pay for tickets...or there's no point in having a benefit at all." Puck said to her. "Fine. Mercedes, you're okay with being bumped...to the decidedly less glamorous middle spot, right?" Rachel asks Mercedes. "I am sorry what?" Jamey asks her. "You will be pushing everyone back for Sunshine to the top. Next, you two will push me back." Rachel said to him. "And who said you will be singing?" Sebastian asks her. "I want to help." Rachel said to the two. "We don't want your help." Finn said to her. "Can I help?" Jesse asks them making everyone look at her. "Of course." Santana said to her with a smile. "She doesn't even go to this school." Rachel said to everyone. "She is their sister." Puck said to her. "Listen, Rachel, you will not be going to the night." Sebastian said to her. "Fine." Rachel said and she walks out of the room. "Let's pick who will be going on and what they will be doing." Jamey said to them and everyone starts planning.