Love Is In The Air

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jamey walks over to Kurt who was talking to Mercedes. Kurt looks away from Mercedes to see Jamey and the two share small moments of affection. "Oh my god." Mercedes said when she sees them sharing at each other. "I'll see you in glee club." Mercedes said to Kurt and she walks away with a smile. Jamey walks over to Kurt who leans on his locker. "Hey." Kurt said to him as Jamey leans next to him. "Hey." Jamey said to him with a smile. Kurt moves closer to Jamey and they share a slow kiss making Jamey put his arms around Kurt. Dave walks down the hallway to see them kissing each other. Jamey pins Kurt to the lockers making him laugh and they kiss again. Dave watches them being a little creepy and Jamey starts kissing Kurt's neck. Kurt puts his hand in Jamey's hair enjoying it. Kurt looks over to Dave to see him watching them. "Dave is watching us." Kurt said making Jamey look behind him to see Dave watching them. Jamey walks over to him. "Do you have a problem?" Jamey asks him. "No." Dave said to him and he walks away from Jamey. Jamey walks back to Kurt who was watching them. "That was a little creepy." Kurt said to him as Jamey puts his arms around him again. "Yep." Jamey said to him. "And I was just getting turn on." Kurt said to him making Jamey smile at him and they start kissing again.

In The Janitor's Closet

Sebastian and Sam were making out in the janitor's closet while kicking things down. Sebastian starts kissing Sam's neck making him moan. "Shhh." Sebastian said to him making Sam laugh. "I can't." Sam said to him as Sebastian kisses his cheek a few times. "Try." Sebastian said to him and they start kissing each other again. Sam tries to put his hand in Sebastian's pants but he takes Sam's hand while pulling away from the kiss. "I just..." Sam said to him thinking about what to say. "Yeah, no." Sebastian said while putting Sam's hand on his neck. "Sorry." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile at him. "It's fine." Sebastian said to him and they share a kiss as the door open. "What are you two going?" The two boys turn to see Rachel. "Making out." Sam said to her as Rachel walks into the room. "Choir room now." Rachel said to them. "You die and made you a leader?" Sebastian asks her and he kisses Sam's cheek. "I wish your dad." Rachel said to him. "Too bad, he will ever do that." Sebastian said to her while walking over to her. "Now..." Sebastian said while pushing Rachel out of the closet. "We were busying with something." Sebastian said to her and he closes the door.

At Dalton In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to her next class with Blaine behind her. "Hey, beautiful." Blaine said as he puts his arm around her. "Hey." Jesse said to him as Blaine kisses her cheek. The two walk into the classroom and Jesse sees a toy on her table. Jesse sees a puppy toy holding a heart. "Okay..." Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "Call me a hopeless romantic, but it's my favorite holiday." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "Really?" Jesse said to him. "I think there's something really great about a day where you show someone you love on this holiday." Blaine said while walking closer to her. "Adorable." Jesse said to him. "I was born to be adorable." Blaine said to her making Jesse laugh as Blaine gives her a hug.

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Will writes down 'LOVE' on the whiteboard and he turns to the teens. "All right, guys, I have one word for you." Will said to them and Brittany rise her hand. "Brittany." Will said as he turns around. "Is it "love"? I'm totally going to graduate now." Brittany said to them. "Valentine's Day is here, so I want you guys to pick a partner because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you." Will said to them making the lovers hug each other. "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied." Sebastian said to them making everyone cheer. "I think the fact that I led the football team to a Conference Championship might have something to do with it." Finn said to them making everyone agree. "Okay, start planing guys." Will said to them and everyone starts talking.