An Evil Plan

Later At McKinley In The Hallways

Kurt and Jamey were by the sign-up sheet. Kurt writes down his name while Jamey was thinking. "You okay?" Kurt asks him making Jamey look at him. "Yeah." Jamey said to him and Kurt walks closer to him. "Don't let him get to you." Kurt said to him while giving Jamey a hug. "I thought we will ever see him again but here he is making us feel like losers." Jamey said to him. "We are losers." Kurt said to him. "I know but...something is not right." Jamey said to him making Kurt pull away from Jamey. "What do you mean?" Kurt asks him. "The look he looks at my brother and Sam. He is planing something with them and I hate that I don't know what it is." Jamey said to him while putting his hand on Kurt's lower back pulling him closer. "I am sure you will find out what it is and I will be there if you need me." Kurt said to him. "Thanks." Jamey said to him with a smile and they share a quick kiss.

A Little Later Still At McKinley

Jesse was standing by the sheet-up sheet as Blaine walks over to her. "Are you going to sign up?" Blaine asks her making Jesse look at him. "I don't know maybe he is right." Jesse said to him making Blaine walk closer to her. "He is not right." Blaine said to her while taking Jesse's hand. "I haven't seen you have a panic attack in days." Blaine said to her making Jesse walk away from the sheet with Blaine following her. "You can't let him win." Blaine said to her standing in front of Jesse. "I know, I guess I am not feeling it." Jesse said to him and she gives Blaine a quick kiss. "I have to get to class." Jesse said to him and she walks away from him. Blaine watches her walk away and he runs over to the sign-up sheet. Blaine takes out a pen and he writes down Jesse's name. "You are not Jesse." Blaine hears Male Jesse's voice making him turn to him. "I am doing this for her because I love her." Blaine said to him. "Even with a disorder, she has you around her finger." Male Jesse said to him. "She doesn't have me wrapped around her finger. I really do love her." Blaine said to him and he walks closer to Male Jesse. "And I will always love her no matter what." Blaine said to him and Blaine walks away from Male Jesse.

The Other Side Of McKinley

Rachel was following Mercedes and she sees Mercedes talking to Sam and Sebastian. "Perfect." Rachel said to herself. When Sebastian and Sam walk away, Rachel runs over to Mercedes. "What were you guys talking about?" Rachel asks her making Mercedes look at her. "I ask them what are they doing this holiday. Sam told me that they are going to Playa Del Carmen and I told them that my family was going to the same place." Mercedes said to her making Rachel smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" Mercedes asks her. "I wanted to ask you something." Rachel said to her. "Okay." Mercedes said to her. "Do you like Sam?" Rachel asks her. "No, he is gay first of all and he is in love with Sebastian." Mercedes said to her. "But don't you want him?" Rachel asks her. "I am going to walk away from you now." Mercedes said to her and she walks away.

At McKinley By Rachel's Locker

Male Jesse walks over to Rachel who was by her locker. "Little Jesse is scared about having a panic attack on stage. So, scared that her boyfriend signs her up without her knowing." Male Jesse said to her as the mean girls walk over to them. "Mercedes, Sebastian, and Sam are going to Playa Del Carmen." Rachel said to them. "I am on that one." Anne said to them. "Can you told me the plan again." Regina said to Rachel and Male Jesse. "Step 1, get Jesse to scare about having a panic attack on stage." Rachel said to them. "But her boyfriend sign her up." Peggy said to her. "I don't think she will go on, she is brave but when someone talking about her disorder she is broken." Male Jesse said to them. "Okay, and the two boys and girl?" Regina asks them. "Mercedes is the big part of the plan, she is going to kiss Sam." Rachel said to them. "That is where Anne comes in. She is coming to get both of them drunk and we are hoping that they will start making out and Anne will walk Sebastian into the room to see his boyfriend making out with someone else." Male Jesse said to them. "I guess I will help her with that." Peggy said to them. "And what about another brother?" Regina asks them. "We are working on that one." Male Jesse said to them. "But we can do this plan until we have a plan to broken the other two." Rachel said to them with a smile.