Fund-Raiser

Later At McKinley

Will call the teens for a little meeting. "A night of neglect." Will said to them. "That actually sounds like a life with our ex-mom." Sebastian said to him making the teens laugh a little. "No, seriously, it's a benefit. You know how they do on TV when there's an earthquake...or they wanna raise money for, like, a sad disease?" Will asks them. "Yeah." Artie said to him. "You guys are feeling really neglected, right? So we will fill the auditorium with people who are there to hear you guys sing and poof! And we can sell tickets. And it is a perfect place to practice for nationals. And you know the best part?" Will asks them. "No." Jamey said to him. "We're only gonna do songs by neglected artists." Will said to them making the teens look at each other. "Because it's a night of neglect." Will said to them. "Can you define what you mean by neglected artists?" Rachel asks him. "Um, someone whose brilliance isn't always appreciated." Will said to her. "Oh, so you mean like me?" Rachel said to him. "Hell to the no." Sebastian said to her. "All right, everyone, Saturday night in our auditorium...McKinley High's First Annual Night of Neglect fund-raiser benefit is officially a go." Will said to them. 

At Dalton In The Choir Room

The Warblers were yelling at Jesse about asking them to go to the fun-raiser. "Boys, it's just a few hours and they need the money." Jesse said to them making the boys yelled again. "YOU WANT US TO GO TO THE TEAM THAT WAS BETTER THAN US!!" One of the Warblers yelled. "GUYS!!" Blaine yelled while standing up making everyone look at him. "We can give them some money for New York. We can give them some." Blaine said to them and he walks over to Jesse. "So, come on maybe it will be fun." Blaine said to them with a smile. "Fine, we will go." Wes said to them making Jesse hug Blaine.